Threaded pistol barrels are a requirement for every pistol suppressor. To meet an increasing interest by customers in suppression, Glock has begun offering threaded barrels for several its pistols. These threaded barrels are made with high-grade steel and give the TB designation to Glock pistols, which include the Glock 19, the Glock 26, and the Glock 43.
Glock threaded barrels for each pistol model have feature highlights, which include:
• A drop-in design for easy installation
• Six-groove broach-cut rifling, making all types of ammo, cast lead included, safe to use
• Increased potential for accuracy with an advanced broach-cut design, engineered specifically for the barrel
• Designed and manufactured entirely in the USA using certified steel sourced within the USA
• 9mm rifling with 1:10LH twist
• 1/2 x 28 threads with protector
• Viton high-heat, O-ring-lock integral thread protector included
• Better-than-OEM overall fit and barrel with enhancing features, including improved radius cuts and added chamfers
• Fully supported chamber, matching SAAMI specs
• An assortment of specialty finishes and coatings
Dedicated Providers of Barrels, Components and Parts
True Precision is in the Atlanta, Georgia, area. We were formed as a source for high-quality, US-manufactured components and parts for a wide selection of firearms. Our barrels, slides and parts, including Glock threaded barrels and unthreaded barrels, are designed to perform to the highest of standards and are engineered and made entirely within the USA.
For information or questions about our products, call us at 000-000-0000 or contact us on our website